Monday, April 14, 2014

In a time of great uncertainty

It's been a long while.

So recently I've gotten into university, and it's almost the end of the second semester... How time flies. Took up biomedical engineering, and frankly, I'm starting to wonder why the hell I took up such a daunting major. I'm starting to believe I'm going for the wrong major.

Man it's just batshit crazy these days. Nothing but work work and work. First, the EG1109 project on building a truss bridge design was a nice and fresh but epic flop - calculations in the report were error-ridden, and I actually skipped my birthday just to finish up that stuff... Major bummer. And add countless of 4am bedtimes just to produce that.

And then came physics and math, which come relentlessly along with graded programming sit-in labs every 2 weeks. How the hell could anyone understand the use of pointers and master it within such a short time? Physics and math though, it's getting more familiar because we're always doing them whether we like it or not.

With that amount of material, it's hard to believe I'm still alive man.

Can't break now, it's only 2 more weeks to exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment