Monday, January 21, 2013

A New Beginning

A new beginning is probably what I need right now to kickstart my long lost hobby of blogging since a few years ago. Frequent writer's block durig my days as an NSF means I wasn't writing much at all. Hell, much of that experience isn't worth writing anyway - the Army doesn't like people like us giving away free information for obvious security reasons.

But just as well. I'm finishing my military service stint pretty soon, time to write more.

I'm assuming a new identity here - this snow wolf theme probably pretty much sums up my personality at this point in my life, and its probably gonna stick, but oh well. Its good enough to live with, I think.

Pretty much anything goes though, and I can say that up till now my life so far has been pretty unlucky, lousier luck than most people. Still, I ain't dropping dead yet. Perhaps that way I still get to write, damned if I don't. So there, I'm just getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment