Just got back from swimming. Leg is tired, but hey, that instructor is right - essence of chicken really does keep you warmer in water. Kim Fook had another method, eat a lot of meat for protein before swimming. Funny, I don't get as many cramps on my foot this time. Maybe it's that chicken essence...?
And argh, wherever I go, bad luck always follows. And it's not like I always do stuff like hang underwear over my head or walk around seeing black cats everywhere, you know. It's only my fifth day of using my New HTC Desire X and the screen's scratched for some reason after tossing it into my bag for the swim. Wanted to try squeezing my nutsack for that goddamned scratch to miraculously disappear, but nope, that ain't happening. It'd be making me even more stupid than I already am. Heartache.
No comments:
Post a Comment