Another boring day in camp. One day closer to ORD. Well, at least there's the Annex Room to hang around in. Simply put, this Annex Room is the company mess room. "Why hang around with those dumbfucks at the Yacht (battalion mess hall) when we can do so in our own Annex Room?"
Not probably the best place of choice, but it's about the closest thing to home when you see those sofas and the big TV with the PS3 in this place. Ultimate combo. Enough said. Oddly enough, it's made me think of my future living room.
Okay, maybe not all that odd. When I can afford my small little piece of land in a HDB (highly dangerous building) flat, it's not gonna be all that big and spacious - too much hassle to clean up. But it's gotta be a no-nonsense home theatre with, of course, a PS3. Or whatever newest gaming console there is in the market.
Maybe Mom'll kill me for getting a PS3 during uni period, but heck. It's not like I'll be playing much by the time I get that machine either. Look, I've got a PSP and the games are getting damned boring or insanely difficult. I just wanna have fun. Heck if I'm the lousiest player out there.
With my family shifting house this coming May, I might just get a chance to do so, but there's just something shiok about having your own personal space with the choice to do whatever the hell you want with it, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment